Today is the first chance I've had to blog since a major event in my life last week. As I've shared in this space previously, I've been preparing since last year for my doctoral qualifying exams and finally came to the big day last Tuesday, May 12th. I'm very grateful to report that everything went well and I passed my exam! Of course there's still a long road of research and writing ahead but it does feel great to have made it past this phase of the process.
Today also represents a new beginning in that I am hoping to return to writing in this space more frequently, returning to some of the topics I've covered before and also sharing more personal reflections. As always, I look forward to sharing my thoughts, knowing that they represent my perspective - one that's perhaps at times in need of qualification or adjustment in dialogue with other view points but which is nonetheless also the fruit of a great deal of sincere prayer, thoughtfulness, and consideration on my part.
Many thanks to all who have followed my blog in the past and I look forward to continuing the dialogue together.
Peace,
Padre Chuck
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment