Monday, June 8, 2009

Indwelling Spirit

For today's blog entry I'd actually like to make a recommendation of another blog. Earlier this year I had the good fortune to meet Pastor Dan Hooper and his husband Carl and have enjoyed getting to know them and learn from them as I continue to follow my own call to ministry. Pastor Dan is a Lutheran pastor in the Los Angeles area and blogs on a variety of topics. Especially lately he's been interested in thinking about what it means to be catholic in the broader church community - a topic I've also been reflecting on and hope to continue to think about in this space.

Here is Pastor Dan's blog:

http://indwellingspirit.org

I thank Pastor Dan for his willingness to allow me to share his blog with my readers and I look forward to continuing to collaborate together in ministry and reflection.

Peace,

Padre Chuck

No comments: