Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The Book of Love
This video excerpt from commentator Keith Olbermann really needs no further comment than the deeply felt words he uses to ask all of us to open our hearts and find compassion and love there for our neighbor. Here also is the quote he closes with from Clarence Darrow:
"I was reading last night of the aspiration of the old Persian poet, Omar-Khayyam," he told the judge. It appealed to me as the highest that I can vision. I wish it was in my heart, and I wish it was in the hearts of all: So I be written in the Book of Love; I do not care about that Book above. Erase my name, or write it as you will, So I be written in the Book of Love."
Love and blessings,
P.Chuck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment